The Exetel Story…
Exetel insiders and many others considered John Linton to be one of the telecommunication industry’s most colourful mavericks. Never known for holding back, John was one of the few people in Australia to honestly speak the truth about the industry’s business and practice.
As a result of John’s huge energy and passion, Exetel today is Australia’s largest independent internet service provider, looking after the telco needs of over 120,000 Australians and 12,000 businesses.
Sadly, John passed away suddenly in February 2012. But John’s wife Annette, his sons James and Andrew, his daughter Keren and his brother-in-law Richard are all actively involved in running in the Exetel business on a daily basis – ensuring John’s legacy, vision and sense of adventure carries on.
One of the things John rallied against was the power of the big Telco’s (he famously sued Telstra and won). Did you know that over 90% of the Australian telco industry is controlled by 5 big companies?
Unlike these giants, we like to put our customers’ needs first, not our corporate shareholders or super-profits.
We’re not perfect, but we do try to make things simple, and to cut through red tape to make sure our customers get what they want. Without hassle.
We offer a range of simple, easy to understand plans and pricing across nbn™, ADSL, fibre broadband, mobile and business telco services.
We aim to provide the best value-for-money telco plans in the market.
We also know what a pain it can be deal with the big telcos when you need something done in a hurry. That’s why we strive to deliver fast, personal customer service – whether you speaking to one of our team in Sydney or Sri Lanka. We even publish our call centre waiting times on this website.
How Alpacas Computers Help?
Alpacas Computers has chosen to team with Exetel after years faithful service and experiencing their customer service first hand.
We saw a need for a local, hands on communications reseller and now with the power of Exetel behind us we can be confident in offering our customers not only great quality and reliable Internet but some of the best pricing available.
Don’t just take our word for it check out some of there amazing plans now
Bonus for signing up in-store.
By all means we understand customer love to sign up for things online and feel free to sign up to Exetel using the above links, but if you come into store and sign up with one of our knowledgable, professional staff members you will be entitled to this months bonuses.
- Bonus 1: Sign up for ANY plan and receive a FREE copy of BullGuard Internet Security 1 Year/3 Users valued at $89.95
- Bonus 2: Sign up for either ADSL2+ or NBN you will be entitled to *25% off the standard on-site installation price.
Terms and Conditions
- 25% Off standard installation price is only applicable to the on-site installation and setups offered by Alpacas Computers and excludes any installation costs incurred by Exetel.
- To be eligible for the bonuses you must sign up either In-Store or with one of our professional technicians when on-site with you.
- ALL Technical support enquires must be directed to Exetel Customer Support (133998) and not Alpacas Computers.
- Alpacas Computers hold the right to change any promotions or pricing without notice.